Ridgedale Center's Renovation
RIDGEDALE CENTER: AN ORIGINAL, REIMAGINED
One of the Twin Cities’ ﬁrst shopping malls, Ridgedale Center has been a favorite in Minnetonka for over 40 years. Continuing that proud tradition, we've undergone a remarkable transformation to give you even more reasons to visit Ridgedale. We've expanded to bring you new stores and restaurants and made updates throughout the center to create a truly exceptional shopping and dining destination.
You can now enjoy:
- A beautiful new Nordstrom department store
- An additional 50,000 square feet of mall space
- New retailers and restaurants, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Kona Grill, Redstone American Grill, Athleta, Tumi and Disney
- Elegant new décor, more seating and more escalators
- Improvement in trafﬁc and road systems, landscaping, signage and more!
At Nordstrom Ridgedale, customers can ﬁnd a great selection of fashion merchandise, including ﬁve shoe departments, expansive cosmetics and accessories areas and a comprehensive offering of popular brand names for women, men, and children. The store offers complimentary personal and beauty stylists, on-site alterations and tailoring, curbside pickup and sales people with mobile devices to help customers check out anywhere in the store. Nordstrom Ridgedale also features Ruscello, a full-service restaurant featuring Mediterranean and Italian-inspired cuisine - brick oven pizzas, sandwiches, pastas, and house made desserts, along with a full bar featuring handcrafted cocktails. Grab and go food options, as well as espresso drinks can be found in the Ebar on the lower level.