Posted Thu, Feb 28
Take responsibility for establishing and maintaining guest services, all tasks involved with accurate daily operations of the stock room and processing of store merchandise to the selling floor and/or stock room, and all communication and documentation related to the stock coordination function.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Respond timely to all communication regarding inventory inquiries and discrepancies.
- Maintain two-way communication with appropriate partners regarding product flow.
- Greet all guests with genuine/authentic smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs.
- Actively participate in all store-related meetings and trainings.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Receive all product in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures (e.g. TBG, third-party, and transfers.)
- Process of all outbound shipments in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. RTVs, UDAs, TTOs, RGTOs, and store-to-store transfers) in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Accurately process charge-sends on a daily basis.
See job description for more information.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!