Job Opportunity at Pottery Barn in Ridgedale Center
Posted Tue, Oct 12
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Organize and maintain stockroom and off-site locations. Ensure merchandise is readily available, properly ticketed and easily located, enabling associates to provide excellent customer service. Receive shipments and accurately maintain inventory records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards to internal and external customers.
- Assist management in planning for receipt of shipments to determine cost-effective receipt and any additional staffing needs.
- Process shipments as delivered. Ensure inventory records are properly maintained.
- Direct merchandise flow from stock room to sales floor.
- Ticket and stock merchandise in the stock room or prepare for immediate distribution to the sales floor.
- Organize stockroom departments by stocking merchandise and supplies on appropriate shelves or in off-site locations. Adjust stocking procedures to ensure aisles and exits are clear and merchandise is stored per Company standards.
- Process inventory paperwork, including store-to-store transfers, receiving logs, e-sends, receiving discrepancies, damaged merchandise, and returns.
- Maintain an accurate record of merchandise stored at off-site locations.
- Execute timely processing of donations and MOS merchandise.
- Pack and log merchandise as required for shipments.
- Ensure the stockroom is in order.
- Complete tasks listed on daily agenda or as assigned.
- May supervise and train stock associates.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INQUIRIES PERTAINING TO POSITION SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND MORE!