Posted Wed, Apr 17
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.