Posted Thu, Feb 28
Take responsibility for achieving individual and team sales goals. Enhance the guest’s experience by providing prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service that supports Tommy Bahamas’ Retail Mission Statement, Core Values and Service Excellence techniques.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs.
- Assess the needs of guests by asking open-ended questions and provide the appropriate level of service and expertise using the answers to those questions.
- Learn about and apply guest likes, dislikes, color preferences, and attitude to best meet and exceed their shopping needs.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires.
- Learn, reference and apply product knowledge information obtained from various sources such as co-workers, seasonal buy strategy and visual documents, company Intranet, product labels, and Product Knowledge binder.
- Embrace brand direction by providing product knowledge and fashion direction with guests on a daily basis.
- Be a strong ambassador of the brand by personally representing the season’s trends and key items for the business.
- Maintain current knowledge of tommybahama.com, marketing programs, images, and media plans.
See job description for more information.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!