Job Opportunity at Old Navy in Ridgedale Center
Posted Fri, Oct 8
About The Role:
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service. You will be an expert in product and use this expertise to educate, inform, inspire and outfit the customer. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions, and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
What You'll Do:
- Acknowledge and assist customers; locate merchandise efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately.
- Offer style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, check out, and back of house processes, as required.
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests.
- Exchange and verifies job-related information to provide support.
Who You Are:
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback, and takes action as required.
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally.
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems.
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training.
CONTACT US TO LEARN ABOUT EMPLOYEE BENIFITS!