Team Members capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers' expectations, perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
* High school diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
* Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
* Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
* Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
Team Members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally to 40 pounds).
* Fun workingenvironment
* Paid photography and training
* Competitive pay and sales incentives
* Flexible schedules
* Host store and studio discount
* Employees in full-time studio management positions would be eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits
JCPenney Portraits is operated by Lifetouch Portrait Studios, which operates over 450 portrait studios across the United States, including locations in many JCPenney stores. Our photographers are trained on contemporary posing, lighting techniques and composition to provide high-quality, fun portraits that tell every customer's unique story. They capture moments and life's milestones (e.g., birthday, holiday, graduation, engagement) as well as family, group and pet images.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.