Restaurant Team Member: PT & FT positions available!
Posted Wed, Jan 2
The Good Life starts at Café Zupas. As a rapidly growing and innovative brand, your development and happiness are at the heart of what we do. Our culture of gratitude starts with you. At Café Zupas, we serve house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts in our next generation kitchens. You’ll find real, whole food that is prepared daily on-site, in-site, and we believe our team is the key to what makes our concept so incredible. With every decision we make, we ask is it right for our team members and our guests. It’s why we source the best ingredients, make everything in-house, and mentor team members each day. We believe it’s the only way to do business.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
- Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
- Personalized schedules (part-time and full-time shifts available)
- Interactive and personal training
- 50% off food while you’re working
- Real food, real ingredients
- No grease, grills or fryers
- Sundays are for you [we’re closed]
- Holiday closures
- Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
- Modern, energetic environment
- Set expectations – no guessing
- And of course, competitive pay!
Life as a Daytime/Evening Team Member:
- No experience needed!
- Prepare our house-made dishes on the line
- Ring up and checkout orders
- Create real connections with our guests
- Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
- Available to work at least three or four shifts a week
- Enthusiastic, positive, and patient
- Growth minded, driven, and detail-oriented
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to new processes and systems