Posted Thu, Feb 28
Take responsibility for the store with the purpose of leading the team through what we refer to as the 5 P’s: People, Profit, Product, Presentation and PARADISE. Lead by example through motivation, support, and communication and with the ultimate goal of providing an exceptional and rewarding lifestyle experience for both internal and external guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- People: Create a learning and nurturing environment for all Retail Team Members that promotes sales and service success, and internal career growth.
- In partnership with Store Management:
- Embrace strategies to increase qualified applicants. Participate in hiring, development, and mentoring store team.
- Minimize employee turnover rates by focusing on taking time to effectively orient new employees, set clear performance expectations, train, coach, and give constructive performance feedback on a consistent basis.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve productivity.
- Implement company learning/training programs, follow-up and monitor performance to ensure transfer of learned skills on-the-job as needed.
- Build strong sales and service relationships with guests through inspiring and motivating the team into action. Set the tone, pace, and consistently role model key sales and service behaviors with every team member creating an optimal guest purchase experience.
- Consistently cultivate an environment of open, authentic dialog with store team, regional and home office partners.
- Practice proactive performance management to ensure adherence to employment policies and procedures.
- Assist employees with career development strategies to improve employee retention and to build bench strength
See job description for more information.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!