Catering Delivery Driver: PT & FT positions available!
Posted Wed, Jan 2
The Good Life starts at Café Zupas. As a rapidly growing and innovative brand, your development and happiness are at the heart of what we do. Our culture of gratitude starts with you. At Café Zupas, we serve house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts in our next generation kitchens. You’ll find real, whole food that is prepared daily on-site, in-site, and we believe our team is the key to what makes our concept so incredible. With every decision we make, we ask is it right for our team members and our guests.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
- Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
- Personalized schedules (part-time and full-time shifts available)
- Interactive and personal training
- 50% off food while you’re working
- Real food, real ingredients
- Sundays are for you [we’re closed]
- Holiday closures
- Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
- Modern, energetic environment
- Set expectations – no guessing
- And of course, competitive pay!
Life as a Catering Driver:
- No experience needed!
- Create real connections with our guests and catering clients
- Support Catering Coordinator with all order prep
- Deliver catering orders to local businesses
- Support team members working on the line
- Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
- Available to work at least three or four shifts a week
- Driver license required
- Growth minded, driven, and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, positive, and patient
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to new processes and systems