Job Opportunity at Daily Thread in Ridgedale Center
Posted Thu, May 5
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for generating sales and providing a wonderful & cheerful customer experience in our retail stores. In addition, they will help build a strong store strategy in order to achieve goals, and help align the team around our corporate values/mission. In addition to operational responsibilities such as opening/closing, inventory management, and visual merchandising, the ASM will be a critical partner in achieving store objectives and developing the team. The ASM will be expected to model effective sales techniques and lead by example in all areas.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals as a store and individually, helping model and develop those skills on the team.
- Effectively drive business and create sales strategies to maximize sales, provide an exceptional customer experience, and maintain key performance indicators.
- Effectively capture client information including phone, email and address.
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify their needs and overcome objections, if raised.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of store merchandise, pricing model, and layout of the sales floor and stockroom.
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual merchandising standards of the store.
- Proficient in various computer systems and applications such as the POS, CRM systems and inventory management systems.
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adhering to the company’s loss prevention program.
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures.