Posted Thu, Apr 4
The Godiva Assistant Manager is a brand ambassador and leader in assisting the Boutique Manager to deliver enriching experiences for our people and our consumers. They do this by inspiring their teams to create memorable moments, helping to create the Godiva experience and win in the marketplace. The winning traits and attitudes of a Godiva Assistant Manager include chocolate and food lover, creative, vibrant, generous spirit and graceful.
Assistant Managers are responsible for every aspect of the boutique including:
- Recruiting, managing and developing store staff.
- Energizing and inspiring their employees to ensure morale remains high at store level.
- Delivering outstanding customer service and experiences
- Achieving the Godiva customer experience measurement score.
- Working collaboratively with mall marketing to participate in mall level activities in order to gain greater brand visibility.
- Executing on all selling activities including: merchandising, promotions, self-certification, food safety and protocol execution.
- Achieving in-store compliance and loss prevention measures/standards.
- Achieving store sales goals and driving sales through targeted and measured activities.
- In addition, the Assistant Boutique Manager will also be responsible for participating in the in-boutique production of various chocolate products (dipped fruits, beverages and soft serve among other things), as well as, maintaining a safe food handling environment.